SUGURU 10X10 ONLINE
The cages have a maximum of 5 cells.
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Try the suguru 10x10 puzzles on this page.
We have puzzles with other formats:
Is this the first time that you see this puzzle?
Then check the basic
If you want to solve difficult suguru puzzles, then read our page with
You can't change the given numbers on the grid.
These numbers have a bold font.
Below you have all the steps to solve this great puzzles.
- LEV: choose starting level (1=easy - 3=hard).
- PUZZLE: enter a number of a suguru from 1 to 10.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded and the box at the bottom right turns yellow.
- Click on NEXT to go to the next suguru.
- Choose a cell where you want to enter a number. This cell will then become yellow.
- Choose a big number if you are sure of your choice
- Choose a small number to indicate possible candidates
- If you select a number when the box already has a number, then this new number will
replace the previous number.
- You can make a box empty by clicking on the number that is already in the box.
- Click on ✓ to check your solution. The wrong cells turn red.
If the puzzle is correct, all cells will become yellow.
- Click on SOL to show the solution.