SLITHERLINK PUZZLES ONLINE
We like to receive at
your suggestions for improvements and additions to this website.
Try to solve our slitherlink puzzles (also knows as Fences, Takegaki, Loop the Loop, Loopy, Ouroboros, Suriza and Dotty Dilemma)
using logical deductions. Thera are easy, medium and difficult puzzles.
When you have never solved a slitherlink puzzle before, check the
If you need tips to solve a slitherlink puzzle, than look on
Follow the steps below to solve a slitherlink puzzle from our database.
- LEV: choose your starting level. In brackets is the number of available puzzles.
- PUZ: enter the number of the slitherlink you want to solve.
- START: this puzzle is now loaded.
- NEXT: this takes you to the nex puzzle.
- Click between two dots (vertical or horizontal) to place a black line.
- Click on a black line to change it into a cross meaning that no line is allowed on that place.
- Click on a cross to change it into no line.
- Click on CHECK to check the puzzle. Errors become red.
- SOL: choose SOL to show the solution of the puzzle with white blocks.